Monday, March 17, 2008

Galluping all over the world

This week is spring break...Why am I Galluping? no one really knows. I just got done reading "There is NO Time", by J. Paul Nyquist. It is a book from Avant Ministries talking about restructuring our style of missions from long-term missionaries to short-term missions. They talk about how we need to be more productive and strategic in our sending of missionaries because with each new day the percent of people in the church compared to the % of people on earth is going down. I would encourage those who are interested in missions to read this book. It not only talks about what the new movement is looking like, but also what the "new" missionary is looking like. well.. like Paul. Not really a new approach ;), but maybe a little more faith based approach in timing. Anywayz check out the book for yourself.

Also... I took a picture of a light bulb while I had all the lights off and let the camera absorb the light. Then I photoshoped the life out of it and came out with this. It sort of shows the heat waves coming off the light.

No comments: