Thursday, April 3, 2008

Opera

I was the photographer for Wesleyan University's Opera. This Opera was different for me because of my best friends was in it (Zach Schroeder). His sister Talea also performed in the Opera and the two of them tore it up! It was really impressive... good work man. This was a little different genre of photography for me, but in the end I really enjoyed it. I am looking to do more performance photography, especially in the area of music. Since I play in a band I understand what kind of shots they are looking for so that gives me a slight edge in that area. Maybe when I get more time to do a little more free lance photography this summer between shooting weddings...cabin leadings junior highers at maranatha this summer and playing in the worship band there as well..working at the church/gallup/detasseling/firework stand... going hiking..playing shows with my band..and whatever else that will come my way, I will get to that. heh.. I enjoy being busy and making the most of the time I have so its all good. Well I gotta study for a test that I have tomorrow. It shouldn't be too hard. After all... its Music for the non-musician major.."The Musical Experience". hah..ohhh college and electives

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but it's Bria Langer! I was Adele in the opera...I don't know if you knew that...haha. Nice pics! Got any more?

Anonymous said...

yeah.. go to www.harmsstudio.com
Click Login
Password.. wesleyan