Saturday, August 9, 2008

Detasseling is finally over



We had our last day of detasseling and had our classic water fight, but this time it turned into more of a mud fight as you can see from the pictures. Also a few updates...

-A few days ago my aunt (who I talked about in the earlier blog) passed away. The cancer finally became too much and she is now with the Lord. Her funeral was yesterday and it was hard to see her go, but I am thankful to know that she had a relationship with Christ and is now with Him in Heaven. I appreciate the prayers from the many of you who kept asking me about how she was.

-I ordered a new computer and will hopefully have it by the end of next week. Hurray!!

-Detasseling is DONE! I can now return to normal civilization and resume hanging with my friends again. PTL!

No comments: